Personal Care attendants from Gaddiel Services, Inc. have been trained and possess the experience necessary that will make them competent in caring for clients at home. Personal Care is ideal for the elderly and the disabled. It can also benefit moms who have recently given birth and need help caring for their infant.
Generally, personal care plans for every client will include but will not be limited to:
- Monitoring of Vital Signs
- Range of Motion Exercises
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care
- Bathing and Direct Hygiene Care
- Incontinent Care
- Changing of Undergarments
- Dressing and Undressing Assistance
- Diabetic Care
- Seminal Care
More information about Personal Care and other home care services are available when you visit our office for a consultation or if you request for additional details online. Please contact us.